Search Engine Optimization on Google at Affordable costs.
What is search engine optimisation
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the art of getting traffic from the free, organic or natural search results on search engines. Ranking high on the search engines takes both time and patience because it’s a technical art.
The term Search Engine Optimization also describes the process of making web pages easier for search engine indexing software, known as crawlers to find, scan, and index your site…
How to search engine optimisation
- Commit yourself to the process and be patient.
- Find relevant keywords with good search traffic potential because they would boost your ranking.
- Have web analytics in place at the start and build a great web site.
- Include a site map page and make SEO friendly URLs.
- Do keyword research at the start of the project and use a unique and relevant title and meta description on every page.
- Create great, unique content and use your keywords as anchor text when linking internally.
- Build intelligent links and use social media marketing wisely.
- Take advantage of local search opportunities and of the tools the search engines give you.
- Diversify your traffic sources by using others apart from Google i.e Yandex, Bing or Baidu.
- Create and optimize pages for search engines and users alike.
- Make sure your website is accessible to both bots and humans.
How search engine optimization works
Crawling – Bots scour the Internet for content, looking over the codes and content for each URL they find.
Index – Store and organise the content found during the crawling process. Once a page is indexed it’s then displayed as a result to relevant queries.
Ranking – Provide the pieces of content that will best answer a searcher’s query.