For travel to the United States on a temporary basis, including tourism, temporary employment, study and exchange.
For foreign citizens who want to live permanently in the United States.
Alerts and Messages for U.S. visitors to Uganda.
U.S. Citizens with emergencies, please call 0772-138-910
Outside of Office Hours, contact: 0414-306-001
Outside of Uganda: (256) 414-306-800
The stories contained in this Report highlight the many successes of Ugandans across the country and demonstrate the strength and value of the relationship between the United States and Uganda.
Learn more about quality higher-education opportunities in the U.S. that you will not find anywhere else in the world.
1577 Ggaba Road
Solicitation Number: 72061722R10029
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Project Management Specialist (Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning).
Download full position description
Salary Range: UGX 157,828,400 to 232,334,711 per annum, equivalent to FSN-11.
Offers must be submitted as detailed in Section IV of the solicitation document and shall include:
1. A typed and signed (hand or electronic signature) (around Section 6 – Declaration) DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf; Version Exp. 06/2022).
2. Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
3. Completed curriculum vitae/resume as detailed in the solicitation document.
4. Supplemental [separate] document specifically addressing each QRF as outlined in the solicitation.
5. Copies of Academic Transcripts.
6. All offers must be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 20, 2022:4:45 PM local time.
Offers should be in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). No other file types will be accepted. All documents should be scanned into one (1) document (one (1) ATTACHMENT) which should not exceed 10MB.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND ONLY SHORT LISTED OFFERORS WILL BE CONTACTED.
By U.S. Mission Uganda | 22 September, 2022 | Topics: Exclude, Job Opportunities, Sections & Offices